Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Is blogging not cool anymore?

A few years ago, blogging became the latest rage.  Everyone and their grandmother had a blog and was contributing dutifully to spewing random brain trash onto the internet.  I recenlty noticed how many of these blogs have died out or whithered away.  It would be interesting to see the number of unique blog posts worldwide per month, to see if my personal experience actually matches reality.

There is still plenty of trash being spewed out onto the internet, but it has moved on to other services.  Thanks twitter. 

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I don't think it is. I mean, I'm not sure it ever was but it was popular.
Personally I find it really hard to sit at a computer all day only to come home and sit at another.
These days I'm so busy at work that I'm drained creatively (and in energy) most of the time and I just can't be stuffed to do anything hinting of work.
That being said, I'd like to blog more often but I'm making an effort to avoid the ranting, raving, and alcohol-induced ravings of past blogs.
...I rant a lot still... I just do it alone now :\