Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Reviving the blog

Thanks for those few who mentioned lately that they do check my blog every now and then, I thought no one was reading this anymore and so stopped blogging. I had been meaning to revive the blog in the last few weeks and got the perfect topic today.

I have a public service announcement to those who fear about the state of things here in Amsterdam. Contrary to recent news reports, things here are just fine. The supposed anarchy has not struck and the hookers and drugs are still legal and controlled.

I will blog more in the near future, over and out for now.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hey Joe.
I'm just getting going again with my blog and was reading through some of the posts I missed here.
It's always good to have something where you can send up little tidbits of info and code as you rip through life.

Also- are you twittering?? I could have sworn I saw a twitter link for you in a Google search... I'm thinking about it myself but I think it may do more harm than good. ;)