Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Fazer wins hands down

After a day of testriding motorcycles, I am happy to report I love the Yamaha Fazer. It was the last bike I rode today and just pulling out of the parking lot felt a lot better than any other bike. The CBF is a nice bike, I rode on it for an hour or so and had a good ride. The Transalp I didn't like that much, mainly because of the long and soft front shock absorber which takes some getting used to when doing a fast stop, and the two cylinder engine is a lot rougher than the 4 cylinder ones. Think direction Harley although nowhere near that. The Yamaha simply works for me. I rode it for about 20 minutes before returning to the store and renting it for two days. I spent the rest of the day riding around and plan to do the same till it has to go back. Need to be sure I love it right? Unless something changes my mind about the bike I will be buying one shortly (think this week). I don't want to have too much of a break riding so that I can keep improving my skills. Now to decide which color I want it in.......

No comments: