Friday, September 28, 2007

Update

The last few weeks have flown by at warp speed. I have neglected this blog and think it's time for a short update.

It was a good summer even though I didn't get to go on vacation anywhere. Amsterdam can be a fun place in the summer, lots to do and many friends to entertain. I think the visiting season is over for now and I will have a bit more time for myself.

Mostly I've been keeping busy with work, motorbike lessons and various guests. I've also met a really great girl when out skating one night (thanks Friday night skate), and for the last month we've happily been monopolizing each other's time. Funny thing is that I move to Holland and end up having an American girlfriend.

I'm off to Canada for 10 days on Wednesday to see Stack get married and to check out Oktoberfest. Looking forward to seeing old friends.

That's all from A'dam today, till next time.

No comments: