Saturday, June 16, 2007

Update

I've been neglecting this blog quite a bit lately so I thought it was time for a general update. My time lately has been split between finishing a project for a client and working on my apartment. My current contract is coming to an end, the project is almost done and turned out to be quite successful. What can I say, I do my job well. :)

My apartment is moving forward, but it is a lot of work and I'm starting to get fed up. I've got a few more weekends before my new floor gets installed and I need to be done painting before then. So far I've got my living room painted with a base white and my bedroom is almost ready to get its first coat. Fixing the walls has been a major pain in the ass. It will all be worth it in the end, I just can't wait to get there. I am very grateful for all the help I've received. I've had a few friends come over and do a few things, and my brother really put in some effort a few weekends ago.

Here are a few pics of the apartment at various stages:


Wallpaper nightmare


That ceiling was filthy


I'm not sure if Miro is painting or playing air guitar...

1 comment:

Syd said...

Great work dude -- despite the hard work, you will reflect and feel satisfied for weeks/months to come after its done.

Hey, i'm in the UK now (London) -- definiately would be interested in a vist at some point!