Saturday, April 28, 2007

First Night

Last night was the first time I slept in my new apartment. I am living like a junkie. I have a matrass on the ground and pretty much no other furniture. I spent the whole day today taking down the old wallpaper that is on most of the walls. What a pain in the ass. I've got about a third of the livingroom done. There is a LOT of work to do still. I have a feeling it will be a while before the place is set up the way I want it. I hate wallpaper. I think it should be illegal. I think the person that invented wallpaper should be punished by spending eternity taking down wallpaper... I think it may be in my best interest to stop working for the day. Last thing I want is to hate my apartment before I am really living in it.

3 comments:

Syd said...

Joe -- congrats on the apartment!

And this doesnt realy look like you.


:)

Syd.

Fatty McButterpants says: said...

That made me think of something...

If you were to convert: 7.186243184715948e+17 into hex you'd get 8 bytes.

And then converting:
1.558283159145379e+19
would also get you 8 bytes.

If you put them together you'd get 16 bytes and I can't shake the feeling that they'd be really powerful... weird huh?

Fatty McButterpants says: said...

I forgot something.

Congrats!! :)

...and I got an invite to Facebook from my mom. Everyone on Facebook is officially as cool as my mom. Awesome.