Wednesday, March 07, 2007

From 0 to 100 in six seconds

My life kind of feels like the title of this post. Last week I was sitting at home doing dick all, plans were being made but that's it, and this week I am busy as hell. I am working on two projects for different clients so I was in the hague half the time and in another town for the rest. I am also sifting through resumes on monster and looking for employees for a new venture that I have started with one of my business partners from last year. I recently realized that being on the employer side of the interview table may actually be more difficult. At least it is for me right now.
My two month hiatus was good for recharging the batteries, and I am glad I did it. I have a feeling I'll need the energy in the next few months.
This year should be a very interesting one from a business perspective. I now feel comfortable in the dutch market and am ready to go full throttle. Stay tuned.

Otherwise my life is quite dull. I moded my Wii but haven't had the time to make much use of it since.

Gotta get off the train, till next time.

No comments: