Friday, December 15, 2006

My Evil Fishing Scheme

In the spirit of my last post, I have decided I am going to set up an automated stupid-recruiter fishing scheme. I need some help tho. Here is the plan:
  1. Create a resume that has unreal qualifications. Something like "3 years experience deploying Windows Vista in production environments". You get the point. This is where help is requested, I need some good but not too retarded qualifications of this nature.
  2. Create a gmail account that will be the contact email on the resume.
  3. Create a blog dedicated to this project. Enable email blogging.
  4. Set up forwarding from the gmail address to the blog email address.
  5. Place resume on Monster and other job sites.
  6. Optional: Put an auto responder on the gmail address such that it sends a nice message with a blog link back to the recruiter.
  7. Watch the blog, point and laugh.

Put the suggestions in the comments for this post (or email me) and stay tuned for the link to the blog.

1 comment:

Celia said...

This blog is fantastic; what you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Look: Great investment opportunity in jaco beach hotel, jaco beach front hotel , jaco beach hotel costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/