Wednesday, November 01, 2006

When am I?

"Is it Tuesday or Wednesday?" - This is a common theme in the office today. We've been releasing / replacing a whole whackload (that's the official term) of new systems and that means a lot of pressure, a lot of stress and long hours. I'm on day 10 and counting of working long hours and I am one of the lucky ones. There are guys here that have called October 'Groundhog day' since they've been working straight all month. My team is in very good shape and so we are mainly monitoring our solution and doing a small bug fix here and there. Its nice to be ahead for once. Today we did some real production runs and things look good. I'm hoping that life is back to normal soon, but for now it's one of those days. Even in Europe we work hard from time to time.

1 comment:

Roma said...

Groundhog day; thats a good one ;)