Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Livin it up in the Hague

I found a temporary home in the Hague. I decided to go somewhere between the two options I listed before, it's neither a student dorm nor a place of my own. I found someone who has a very nice apartment but needs a room-mate to help pay the rent. Here's the kicker tho: My room-mate / land-lord is a chick. This is something new for me, and I've seen it backfire big time with some of my friends. It's only for a few months so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll keep you posted.

I haven't had much time to check out the city yet, I've been trying to hunt down a new bed. I know what I want but I don't want to wait 6 to 8 weeks for it. When the guy at the store told me that's how long it takes for them to get the matress (that's right - just the matress) I almost burst out "Are you fucking kidding?". I mean : ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? I think I could make a matress in that time. Some places have some stuff in stock, but usually it's the cheap shit. The hunt is on.

1 comment:

Andy Locoweed said...

This thread is worthless without pics!