Thursday, October 27, 2005

Want to read a truly scary book?

I'm currently reading a book that I consider to be scary as well as amazing at the same time. No, it's not some Steven King novel. It's actually a book about eating habbits. Yeah, that's right, a nutrition book. Not what you thought I'd be reading right? Well I picked it up by accident in a way, due to one of the authors being Ray Kurzweil. I love all his other books, so as soon as I saw his name on it, I bought it without reading the description. Although not his typical book, it is of the same quality as the rest of them. The book is called 'Fantastic Voyage', and it focuses on how to take care of one's body by mainly eating right. What I really enjoy about it is the scientific depth to which it goes. Yeah, I *knew* that saturated fats were bad, but I had no idea why. If you like science and want to know such things, this book is for you. Give it a read, I guarantee you will be motivated to take better care of yourself.

No comments: