Saturday, October 29, 2005

It's for real

The movers came yesterday and packed up all my stuff. It's for real now, I'm going back to Europe. Until yesterday it was all plans and talk, but now the wheels are truly in motion.

I'm currently living like a bum for a few days, sleeping in a torn sleeping bag that is 7 years old with a mattress pad for a bed. I've got a suitcase full of clothes , a few books and this laptop to my name right now. As much as I miss my guitars. I have to say I like living 'light'. Having stuff just means you have to worry about it. I'm sure I'll change my mind as soon as I need something that is currently on its way to Holland.

I'll be moving into a hotel (a very nice one at that - thanks Infusion!) on Monday since the lease on this apartment is up, so it's back to living on the road for a while. What really sucks is that Monday is Halloween, I have been to a Halloween keg party for 7 years straight now, and I don't have one lined up at this point. I'm hoping craigslist can help. I'd have one myself, but I just can't see pulling it off at the hotel. Let's see what happens.

No comments: